Home » » Constantine Movie Download

Constantine Movie Download

A man struggling with his faith is haunted by the sins of his past but is suddenly thrust into the role of defending humanity from the gathering forces of darkness.

Creators:

Daniel Cerone, David S. Goyer

Stars:

Matt Ryan, Harold Perrineau, Charles Halford


Storyline

A man struggling with his faith is haunted by the sins of his past but is suddenly thrust into the role of defending humanity from the gathering forces of darkness.


Our Reviews

Being a fan of the character for a long time, I can say THIS is THE John Constantine I'd hoped for in the barf-of-a-movie that everybody seems to love (Keannu Reeves as Hellblazer? REALLY?) Everyone who'd read Hellblazer at any moment knows this is how you do it right. I have greater hopes for the show knowing the Newcatle Crew and Astra are there and Zed will become part of the show (I mean, no bad feelings for Liv but she kind of reminded me of Rachel Weiss... NO THANKS) I'm very eager to see what's going to happen through the rest of the series and I know we'll get there, the point where everyone is satisfied (except for Alan Moore of course) BTW. 17 easter eggs to the DC Universe... just WOW.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015. HD Movies
Blogger Templates